Blackberry Development Training
The one business smart phone synonymous with multimedia, fast internet browsing, e-mailing is BlackBerry wireless mobile phone. BlackBerry has offered much more than needed and satisfied users with the vast range of features and facilities that it offers. BlackBerry was launched in 1999 as a pager device that was later introduced as a mobile smart phone in 2002, with all the features integrated like that of calling, text messaging, e-mailing, web browsing, etc. Blackberry is owned by the Canadian company Research In Motion (RIM). Blackberry devices were first launched with monochrome displays With further amendments and additions to its features, the mobile device now was and is available in colour display. Its Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) application that includes a number of useful programs like calendar, address book, to-do list, notes, etc. was the reason behind it's immense success.
The BlackBerry® platform supports several different ways of developing applications. Each methodology has unique strengths, but all of them will help you leverage the BlackBerry solution’s easy connectivity and robust security. BlackBerry web development is ideal for developers who are new to the BlackBerry solution, yet sophisticated enough for advanced applications
• Create browser-based applications and deploy them with minimal effort
• Leverage industry standards from HTML to AJAX
• Push data to user devices and leverage offline queuing
Enjoy unparalleled development flexibility, power, and control with Java™ application development.
• Create standards-based applications using MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 or RIM's extensive UI Library
• Work within a variety of different development environments including Eclipse and NetBeans
Fresher Lab is the first company to start a specialized training center for Blackberry application development in South East Asia.We emphasize on minimized cost of training without any compromise on the quality front with 24×7 availability of resources. Fresher lab is a unique venture started by a group of well qualified professionals and technology gurus. BlackBerry App World™ storefront is an ideal spot to bring your BlackBerry smartphone applications and themes—whether they’re consumer-focused or targeted to business users.
Eligibility for the Android Training Course:
Our Android training program is appropriate for the candidates those who have a keen interest in JAVA. Candidates pursuing or have pursued degrees in BE/B.Tech in CSE, IT , pursuing or have pursued Masters in Computer Science (MCA)
The course will help you build a brighter career and in increasing your job prospects.
Benefits of Freshers Lab Blackberry Training Course:
Learning Android application development from the experts themselves has its own advantages like:
• Gaining training from renowned graduates from IIT
• Two practical projects which include
– Enterprise Mobility Application
- Mobile game
• Learning all theories in practical ways.
• Regular revisions of topics taught in previous classes
• Breakdown of complex Android programming jargons into simple ones to follow language
• Learn Android development through hands-on programming tutorials.
• Know the tips, tricks and time saving coding techniques that tech gurus follow to develop applications.